• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
SeriousMartin

Imagine Earth (crowdfunding + demo)

This topic is 2026 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

2014-04-06_ShotTuto1-205x205.jpg 2014-03-12_Screen08-205x205.jpg 2014-04-07_ShotLorian-205x205.jpg

Hi everyone,

my name is Martin Wahnschaffe and I am a developer at Serious Brothers; a two man indie studio.

You can now build your own space colony in Imagine Earth, a city & world sim with puzzle elements.

Various planets are waiting to be civilized by the player, who is colony manager for an interstellar company. Building cities and supplying them with food, energy and goods is the easy part. The hard part is to keep growth and planetary resources in balance by developing new technologies and finding the perfect location for every facility.

The story revolves around the conflict between fulfilling the profit goals of the interstellar corporation and the need to preserve the living conditions for your people.

• 6 planets of different style and increasing magnitude
  • Rotate, view and build on the whole planet
  • 30 different constructs with additional upgrades
  • Disasters: chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornados, dying forest and growing deserts will increase with the emissions of the colony
  • Melting polar caps raise the sea level

We will release an early access version on Steam in May and are currently crowdfunding.

There is also a public demo on Steam and our homepage imagineearth.info available.

Looking forward to read your feedback!
Martin

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!