Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Happymagenta

John Mad Run - free iOS prequel for just-Greenlit indie pixel-art scroll-shooter Joan Mad Run

This topic is 1743 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys!

Yesterday our indie team Happymagenta released a free iOS scroll-shooter  John Mad Run.

This game is a prequel for our great project, which we are working on for quite a time already - Joan Mad Run. On April 4th Joan was Greenlit, so soon you'll be able to play it on many different platforms.

But in order to let everyone feel a bit of the atmosphere and prepare for the great battle, we created a free version with an alternate character John. The game has a brutal male character, 2 new locations and 5 manly weapons. Oh, and no IAP! smile.png 

icaykTuWM8gGm.gif

We are planning to make John an alternate character for the PC/Mac/Linux versions of Joan Mad Run. So he's not just a passer-by. 

Compared with project Joan, John Mad Run presents bloody minimalism. But still it's a tough and challenging game, that will require insane dexterity, if you'd like to survive.

And here are some screenshots and gifs for the main project Joan Mad Run:

3iAWeA0.png

oT26H8Y.png

kwiU8Vl.gif

lxfQd72.png

r1PIomr.gif

John Mad Run is available on the App Store since yesterday - absolutely FREE!

I really hope that you'll give it a try and let me know what you think!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!