watercyfle

Started by
6 comments, last by Tom Sloper 10 years ago
Hi guys I'm a student from India. I need your help...I was asked to create a project on 2d watercycle pls can someone give me a source code for it....please
Advertisement

If this is for school you really should do it yourself.

If it is not for school you should use the classifieds section if you want to hire a programmer.

[size="1"]I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
I really need help please...

edit: i had my laugh now let me try to help.

where exactly are you having problems? what is it that you understand and what don't you understand? do you know what you need to do? do you get the idea? No one is going to do your assignment for you, no matter how many times you say please. But if you have any questions then this is the right place.

I really need help please...

Let's get this straight.

You're not looking for help. You asked for someone to give you code for it. That's asking for someone to do it for you.

The answer is "no". You're a student. You're supposed to be learning. So go learn. There are enough bad programmers in the world already, don't be another.

Direct3D has need of instancing, but we do not. We have plenty of glVertexAttrib calls.

What have you tried?

Sorry man, I don't give my watercyfle code to anyone.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

can someone give me a source code for it

Your teacher wants you to create your own source code! You don't learn anything good by getting someone else to do your school work for you. It's been suggested (through other channels) that this thread be closed, but I think you're getting good answers.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement