• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
D3F84U

<ALT>+<ENTER> DirectX resolution problem

This topic is 2008 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello,
I am new to DX10 and I am porting an DX9 app to DX10. I am using VS2013 and native C++.
Problem is: when pressing + WM_SIZE will return smaller resolution than LCD screen resolution, while it is suppose to go full resolution. I have written test DX10 app that works, so system is 0K., I also tested both on two systems. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but what?
Hope someone could point me in right direction to solve this issue.

D3F84U

Advertisement

I suppose you're setting the scaling option to stretch or centered, you need to set unspecified as this is the option when the resolution matches exactly.

Its really a pain in the ass to manage dx fullscreen. 

Edited by Icebone1000

I suppose you're setting the scaling option to stretch or centered, you need to set unspecified as this is the option when the resolution matches exactly.

Its really a pain in the ass to manage dx fullscreen. 

Yes! Thanks for quick reply!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!