Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lacrima

Algorithm to Develop Turn Based Artificial Intelligence

This topic is 1738 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi I am new here and this is my first post, I'm a graduate of Information Technology, before i graduated my thesis was game development, well i of course developed a game, a strategic board game namely Domination: Battle of Commands that is played by two players (AI is not supported). So i have some slight experience with this field. So here's the story, i love RPG, specially games on the age of Playstation One, specifically, games created by square, yes ive played most of them, Final Fantasy Series, Legend of Dragoon, and so on. But i was heart broken when the company merged with enix. So it was my childhood dream to create a game like that again. i can manage to create the game, but the thing is i dont know how to create those monsters(Artificial Intelligence) which is Turn-based. Can anyone help me with this. if i can only study some techniques. BTW, it is my dream to revive square. :)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!