Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tasaq

Tegra 4 Extensions

This topic is 1737 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi,

I am ashamed to ask such question, but I am lost in search. I am creating an Tegra 4 application that is in need of render target with pixel format that will store, for instance, logarithmic luminance, something like R16_float. AFAIK Tegra 4 supports such formats, but they are not available in standard OpenGL ES 2.0, only through extensions. How do I create such texture with GLES20.glTexImage2D? I know how to use glTexImage2D, but I have no idea how to include those extensions in Java (I am not using NDK).

I would appreciate any help, all I could find on the net was how to get supported extensions as a string, not how to use them.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!