Slicer & Surge- My Own Game Ideas

Started by
2 comments, last by LelandLL 10 years ago

I did have ideas of a mobile game that would be fun to play, so intense that require concentration but something that can evolve and be innovated.

Slicer(Inspired by Fruit Ninja)

- Is Similar to fruit ninja with Simple Mechanics but with Different Gameplay

- Utilizes the Full Swing System, To clear out Multiple Objects and Tap into the Power of Creation via Time itself where everything stops itself or the power of Space to control gravity to your whims.

-ISM-System(Personal Style) choose your Style of Gameplay on Based the Original, Slicing, Time, Space, ETC.

- Fever Pitch - Non-stop engaging SliceFest... Until you let one object fall and the game end in a heartbeat.

Surge(Inspired by Smash Hit)

- A game where you wield the power in your fingertips and blasting through the world

- Wield the Power of Ice to freeze your foes, Plasma to incinerate your enemies to a crisp or wield the powerful energy of Warhammer! There are many more power such as (Neon, Light, etc.)

- Blast and Swipe(close-mid range) or Charge yourself of Energy to obliterate obstacles and enemies in front of you. It's very different for each energy source

-Level up your energy Source increase your range, attack power and even Different charge attacks.

I'm creating action-packed mobile games, Which one of these two that you would like to play, What do you expect more from them and What do you suggest to make them more fun to play?

Advertisement

I can't tell you which one would be more fun. It is a fundamental issue of measuring gameplay on paper. People can tell you, if they like certain settings (I would love to play a game in the LotR universe, or Starwars), if it matches a certain known genre (FPS, RTS, adventure), or if they like an art style. But imaginating how a game would feel theoretically is really hard.

Games with limited volume, like many casual and mobile games, needs some testing to get measured correctly. You just pick up a game and play it, and it either feels right or wrong, but there isn't often enough gameplay to measure it upfront.

Would you have guessed, that flappy bird would be such a hit by just reading:

Hit the screen mulitple times to increase the altitude of your agent to avoid obstancles.

But the benefit of mobile games is, that you can create them really quickly, so try to prototype both games and test them :D

Would you have guessed, that flappy bird would be such a hit by just reading:
Hit the screen mulitple times to increase the altitude of your agent to avoid obstancles.

Or just "TAP TAP TAP" :) lol

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Science Fiction Quiz

But it would include TAP TAP TAP. I was asking if a game like that was made that provides a challenge and enterainment. But i can include that in therebiggrin.png lol

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement