• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
gaoy

some puzzles about using glkTextureinfo

This topic is 1524 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. 

All. 

now i am using glktextureinfo,  to load some picture from different path. But it seems that i could only load the image successfully for the first time. And while i give the path, a different location for the next image, it could not be load successfully. Anyone have met the similar case before. i have listed the related code below. 

@property (strong, nonatomic) GLKTextureInfo *info;
@property (strong, nonatomic) EAGLContext *context;
@property (strong, nonatomic) GLKBaseEffect *effect;

- (void)setupGL
{
    [EAGLContext setCurrentContext:self.context];

// load the input image as a texture
    NSError *error;
    NSDictionary *options = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:[NSNumber numberWithBool:YES],GLKTextureLoaderOriginBottomLeft, nil];

NSString *imageName = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%d",_index]; //_index has been defined before, and could be modified by users.
    NSString *path = [[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:imageName ofType:@"png"];

self.info = [GLKTextureLoader textureWithContentsOfFile:path options:options error:&error];

_imageTexture = self.info.name;
    _imageW       = self.info.width;
    _imageH       = self.info.height;

}

- (void)tearDownGL
{
    glDeleteTextures(1, &_imageTexture);
    [EAGLContext setCurrentContext:self.context];
    self.effect = nil;
    self.info = nil;
    seledit_destroy(_selEditContext);
}

while the program found that it need to load another image from other path, i will implement as below shows,

if(_next)
{
      [self tearDownGL];
      [self setupGL];
}

But it seems that i i could not run it successfully. 
So, how could i solve this?

Edited by gaoy

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!