Game Team

Started by
3 comments, last by jbadams 9 years, 11 months ago

Hello, my name is Sirhus and I am a beginner programmer with basic knowledge in HTML and JavaScript, and a little less knowledge in Python and Java.

I want to put together a development team of beginners that want to learn how develop video games smile.png

If you are interested respond below smile.png

Advertisement

Team size 5:

1.) Designer

2.) Artist

3.) Programmer

4.) Level Designer

5.) Sound Engineer

If you are interested in any of these please email me at [REMOVED CONTACT INFORMATION] smile.png

Hi,

Before you start a Dev team , you should have some knowledge of how you can develop an actual game.

It can take alot of time and can be difficult without having general knowledge of game development.

Practice more on game development and start later a dev team.

HyperV

Agreed with HyperV. Each discipline takes an undetermined amount of time to get used.

The game will take longer to develop at a beginner level.

Invest a lot of time in yourself in becoming intermediate in game programming and then look for other intermediate level members. At least then you have a group of people who are comfortable in their area. While I cannot say a lot of people working on a game will mean faster development.

The above advice is pretty sound, but I'm afraid I'll have to close this as recruiting is only allowed in our classifieds section. Good luck! :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement