New indie game! Early Access May 9th A New Reckoning

Started by
-1 comments, last by Nuke Savage 9 years, 11 months ago

Hi guys my name is Jason Welge and I am the CEO of Panzer Gaming Studios. A New Reckoning has been under development for almost 3 years, and has about a year left. The last 7 months we have been working with UE4. So it was a step back but now we have done more in 7 months than 2 years working in udk.

Alot is going on but the game honestly is more than we where expecting, and we are currently making some changes. One major change is we are taking out all humaniod zombies and replacing them with other creature of horror and fantasy. We have currently about 4 new characters under way and honestly they look amazing, and we can't wait to show them off.

We are launching early access on steam May 9th. The first week of early access you can get the game at 14.95. After that it will be 19.95 until the game is released April 15th 2015.

Also another note we didn't have half of what we have in game now 6 weeks ago. It didn't look, feel or play by any means like it does now, and its only going to get better.

So I will let the video speak for itself. Comments, thoughts, and feedback would be great. Thanks guys!

Also the images below is just an example of one of are newest characters that we plan to have in game in the new few weeks. Each character has some form of different a.i and attack, and many of the ones we are currently working on are considered bosses.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement