Brand new way to promote your app

Started by
15 comments, last by dappwl 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey Developers,
We would like to present you a brand new way to promote your Android apps! We have been working hard to find a way so that any developer can promote their apps effectively without paying hundreds of dollars. DappWall is different from other mobile advertisement networks by using a unique and affordable payment solution (more info in 2 days).
Why are we doing this? DappWall was conceptualized by freelance developers in order to empower other developers to promote their apps in a cheap and effective way. Our goal is to balance the fair play on the market. After all, we are developers too!
The apps you advertise on www.dappwall.com are placed into a special application which works as an alternative Android market. We created this app to be fun and different from other Google Play alternatives (more info in 2 days).
Register an account at www.dappwall.com/register. Once you confirmed your registration, you'll get $15 credit (up until May 31, 2014). After you created an advertisement at www.dappwall.com/newcampaign it will be verified by us to ensure that it adheres to our policies. All ads go live from May 15, 2014.
We created a video summarizing our services which you can see at
Furthermore, we created another video summarizing the features of the DappWall app which you can see at
Till then, please like and follow us on the social websites which we created for users:
In the following days we will keep posting about DappWall. Stay tuned!
Thanks and happy advertising!
- The DappWall Team
Advertisement

Moving to Your Announcements.

If you want to discuss actual development of mobile or console programs, rather than advertise your products, feel free to put the discussion content in the Mobile and Console forums. Otherwise, advertisements belong either in Your Announcements or the Classifieds.

As a new developer, I am very interested in this opportunity.

Please check out my website for more information on my available apps: http://www.cb-indev.com/apps.html

PopQuiz!, free trial on Windows Store: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/popquiz/c3e50a2f-bafb-4067-9ad0-cbaaaaa99757

PopQuiz!, on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CBInDev.PopQuiz

Debouncer Demo on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CB_InDev.Debouncer_Demo

Hey guys,
It's great to see that quite a few of you have already registered. Thanks for the interest! Today we would like to tell you what differs DappWall from other ad networks.
Even though DappWall is a unique solution, it creates competition for other mobile advertisement networks with the following differences:
- You don't pay per impression. You pay a flat price.
- While with other ad companies your balance gets depleted in minutes, with DappWall your ad is displayed for as long as you want, thus burning into the users' memory!
- With other ad networks you need to give a description about your app in 40 characters. With DappWall you have almost twice as much space letting you elaborate a more appealing description!
Stay tuned for more information and don't forget to register on DappWall today and we will give you $15 free credit which you can use even for 3 weeks of promoting!
- The DappWall Team

Hope this really works. I need to increase my traffic soooo bad! Guys, show us that you're not joking about this dappwall thing and I'll by more if this really works! I've already created an ad there which awaits approval. Tell us what we can expect on each package that you have there.

Thanks!

Hope this really works. I need to increase my traffic soooo bad! Guys, show us that you're not joking about this dappwall thing and I'll by more if this really works! I've already created an ad there which awaits approval. Tell us what we can expect on each package that you have there.

Thanks!

Hi gamearx,
thank you for your interest!
You can be sure, we are not joking. All ads will be approved from May 15, 2014 when the DappWall app will become available on Google Play.
Each package provides a different time slot for you applications. You can experiment with selecting different packages from the $15 free credit.
- The DappWall Team

Ok, made my campaign. I guess in a week we get to see how it goes. Hope you are paying for some traditional ads so people download your app and see our ads :)

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Science Fiction Quiz

Ok, made my campaign. I guess in a week we get to see how it goes. Hope you are paying for some traditional ads so people download your app and see our ads smile.png

We are experienced developers with years and many apps behind us. We are doing everything we can to get as many downloads as possible already in the first few days. Since you are a developer too, you know that it takes time until an app starts getting a significant number of downloads.
We will promote DappWall via several advertising platforms in order to give the developers' apps the biggest possible audience.
Hey guys,
how do you think DappWall is different from other app markets? Well, these are the main reasons why users will choose DappWall:
  • DappWall was designed to provide a variety of apps limited to a couple hundred so that users don't get lost in the plethora of apps.
  • This way any of the apps can get focus and not only the ones from the biggest developer companies. Your apps as well!
  • The apps in DappWall are constantly changing to sustain their interest and keep the application exciting.
  • With a special mini-game system users can earn achievements and badges by using DappWall regularly.
If you are interested what DappWall looks like, take a look at DappWall in our short video:
So don't forget to register today at DappWall and create your first advertisement!
- The DappWall Team
Hey guys,
How are you? We are very excited! In the meantime we would like to share with you a few tips about creating ads on DappWall.
You have 75 characters to create an appealing description. Try to use it up if possible, but a catchy short description may also work!
Try to find the best line that describes your app. Highlight what makes you unique.
  • Use call to action words like create, discover, organize, enjoy, learn, build, store, track
  • Use simple adjectives like beautiful, special edition, powerful, awesome, best, easiest, most popular, perfect
  • Use catchy adjectives like long-awaited, fully featured
Tomorrow more exciting tips are expected, so stay tuned for them! And in case you missed it, we created a video summarizing
our service which you can see at
- The DappWall Team

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement