Airlock 22 is seeking a Sprite Artist to help create the art and animations for a video game we are developing. Artwork is currently just placeholders done by myself until we can get someone with much more experience to help out!
- Create Sprites that the Engineering team will be able to bring into the game under production.
- Assist with Sprite animations if it is something you are comfortable with.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop artwork for current and future projects.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to focus while working remotely
- You are able to create your artwork in a well-lit environment
- Experience with Sprite Animation
- A very creative mind
- Excited to help build a studio from the ground up.
Please contact me at email@example.com
Just some Game of Thrones fan art! Had to draw a picture of the Night King after Season 7, mostly just to see the poor dude smile for once! I mean he's got a new ride, things going well in his career as evil incarnate, why so serious? Also, thought I'd see if I could illustrate the ice armor, as written by GRRM, but also merge the book version of the Others with the TV show version. Illustrated in Photoshop.
Character designs and assets from the Mattel / Collision Studios game "Monster High: Ghouls and Jewels" (popular kids franchise). For this dress-up game, I was tasked with creation of various body parts (heads, torsos, skin colors, etc.), clothing, shoes, hair styles, makeup styles, accessories, etc. for a variety of characters (both male and female). Concepted initially in Photoshop, and then finalized in Illustrator.