Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RelisH

Loading multiple mp3's

I''ve been trying to use direct show to load several mp3''s. I''ve gotten this to work, but it''s a very inefficient method, which is by re-initializing direct show every time a new mp3 is loaded. Is there a different way of loading several files? Im using m_pGraphBuilder->RenderFile(SomeFile,NULL); to load and play files, but the problem is that when I want to play a different file, the first and second songs end up being mixed together. I''m not using anything special, here''s my code: This is in my constructor: CoCreateInstance(CLSID_FilterGraph, NULL, CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER, IID_IGraphBuilder, (void **)&m_pGraph); m_pGraph->QueryInterface(IID_IMediaControl, (void **)&m_pMediaControl); m_pGraph->QueryInterface(IID_IMediaPosition, (void**)&m_pMediaPosition); m_pMediaControl->QueryInterface(IID_IBasicAudio, (void **)&m_pAudioControl); m_pGraph->QueryInterface(IID_IMediaEventEx, (void**)&m_pEvent); m_pEvent->SetNotifyWindow((OAHWND)g_hWndMain,WM_P_GRAPHNOTIFY,0); And then in a method named LoadFile: WCHAR Tmp[100]; MultiByteToWideChar(CP_ACP, 0, Path, -1, Tmp,100); m_pGraph->RenderFile(Tmp,NULL); m_Playing = false; anyway, I think getting this to work the way I want involves using the Disconnect() method, but it requires a pin as a parameter, and I don''t really know what the pin that I am using as all I am doing is using RenderFile()