Where can I find Win32 tutorials?

Started by
1 comment, last by LiziPizi 9 years, 11 months ago

Hello everyone,

im new here so I just started learning stuff..

if someone can suggest me good Win32 tutorials I will be glad.

thank you.

Advertisement

THE best source for learning Win32 (IMHO) is Charles Petzold's Programming Windows. The fifth edition, I think, is available used. It's pretty expensive new ( maybe 60USD) but, if you want to learn the Win32 API and have the best reference available, it's worth the money.

It comes with lots of code samples (on CD), a desktop icon for a complete reference to the book, and works through the API at a very reasonable pace.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the forums for everyone's benefit, and I can embarrass myself publicly.

You don't forget how to play when you grow old; you grow old when you forget how to play.

THE best source for learning Win32 (IMHO) is Charles Petzold's Programming Windows. The fifth edition, I think, is available used. It's pretty expensive new ( maybe 60USD) but, if you want to learn the Win32 API and have the best reference available, it's worth the money.

It comes with lots of code samples (on CD), a desktop icon for a complete reference to the book, and works through the API at a very reasonable pace.

Im looking for free tuts and I just found that site: www.winprog.org

and it seems to be good place to learn winapi.

thank you anyway

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement