• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
andreidim

Unity In need of 3D game engine.

This topic is 1680 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone!

For the last couple of weeks I've been searching for a 3D game engine that could have some advanced GUI features.

I'm looking for an engine that can draw some texture on a GUI or something to be able to emulate a terminal/console screen and make it interactive, but not draw only font or stuff like that, edit individual pixels.

If anyone knows an engine that can do that and it's cheap/free I'd like to know the name of that engine.

It should not use a weird scripting language or be Unity :) Thanks!

Edited by andreidim

Advertisement

I'm not entirely clear on what you're asking for, but I've used UDK a fair deal and it has pretty extensive GUI customization. You could look into that and see if it lives up to your requirements.

I need a way to draw a texture that can be edited in real time and be able to detect where it was clicked.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!