• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
smilemoregames

Super Bubble Bust : Android :

This topic is 1591 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So I just released my first game on the google play store. I am a designer by nature but always wanted to get into the gaming side of things.

I recently discovered Unity and after countless hours of hovering over a computer learning how to code finally paid off . I decided to go the infinite runner route because I felt that the obstacles I had to learn to overcome could be applied to many other game genres, like random timed spawns, parallax scrolling, and too many other things to mention.

If you have an android phone or device and like infinite runner games like helicopter and flappy bird check it out, I would really appreciate it. Like I said this is my first dip into the life on an indie developer so please leave me some feedback so I know what to improve. Thanks a lot everyone I appreciate you taking the time to check out my game..

P.s. the game is controlled more like helicopter than flappy bird, so as you hold your finger on the screen the player rises and when you release he falls.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SmileMoreGames.SuperBubbleBust

Advertisement

Added an update that fixed some collisions and GUIs.  Please if you play, post your scores.  I want to add new content once you hit certain distances but I want to see how far people are getting first. 

Thanks for checking the game out.

Edited by smilemoregames

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!