• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
incodra

"Why Does It Spin?" looking for skilled BETA testers!

This topic is 1653 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi gamedev community,

We are a small indie game developer team from Aachen (Germany) and we will soon release our first game entitled "Why Does It Spin?" for iOS. The development of the game is almost finished and now we are trying to attract more attention. You are welcome to visit the official website of our project (www.whydoesitspin.com). We would be very glad to hear your professional opinion.

We are currently planning a final beta testing phase of the game in a few weeks. You're very welcome to participate! Unfortunately, there is only a limited number of beta keys. Let us know if you're interested. You will then get all the needed information in time.

Meanwhile, stay tuned by following the official blog (www.incodra.com/blog) and we would be very glad if you could support us by sharing and following our project on social networks (see links in the blog). ?For us a very exciting phase has started and we are extremely thankful for any support we get!

Thanks for reading!
-- The Incodra DevTeam

[media]https:

[/media]

Advertisement

Looks fun, but maybe you should speed up the spin slightly, and go for some other colors combo, I dident like the shock green color on the stick, and I would love to see some more bright light colors... I dont know, thats just what i feel :)

Thank you for this very first feedback. We could speed up the spin a bit, but just a bit. :-) Regarding the colors…Later in the video you'll see that depending on how far you come the colors will change. It also gets much brighter. Each world hat its own "colorful" ambience. There will be definitely the right color for everyone. :-) Btw. once you finish the game and find out the answer to the question "why does it spin?" you'll understand why it is…a bit…dirty… :-)

Edited by incodra

Like it... seems to be a very promising remake of an old Game Boy Hit Kuru Kuru Kururin. I've already seen a few other remakes on the iPhone, but none was really good.

I am really looking forward to this one. You said something about a beta in the near future? How can I register for it?

Thanks. :-) We really appreciate your comparison. 

Regarding the beta: There are only a few keys left, so please send us an email (info@incodra.com) asap and we will provide you all the necessary information. Beta will start in about 2 weeks from now. Until then you are welcome to check our blog (www.incodra.com/blog) for more insights.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!