• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Luca Chiaiese

Tap 2 Fly 3D

This topic is 1500 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Tap 2 Fly 3D

Link to Google Play

Hello to all! What I present to you is our first game that we have successfully published on Google Play. There are still some small problems to solve and features to add, but I hope I can amuse or entertain at least a little smile.png

HvEBdXh.png

If you're looking for a great pastime in your moments of boredom, this is the game for you! Live a new experience, and score your personal best, all with a unique perspective, entirely in 3D! Challenge your friends to beat your high score and try to survive as long as possible! This game has the objective to guide you in a new and fun experience, full of color and challenges! The graphic is defined, with a style all its own, allows a visually satisfying experience but, at the same time, light and slim. Attempts also to get all the medals available and be the best! Try to have fun and beat yourself! Beat your friends.

How to play? The whole thing is very simple. To play just do a tap on the screen to fly and avoid the pipes. Simple isn't it?

There’re some bugs or errors? Want to give us tips on how improve the app? Follow us on Facebook! 

https://www.facebook.com/truemotionstudio

NjRtnvj.jpg

dQlMN63.jpg

If you like you want to leave a rating on the store you help us a lot smile.png

Link Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truemotion.Tap2Fly3D

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!