we need a 3D Modelling/animation tool

Started by
12 comments, last by Lunatic Hill 22 years, 5 months ago
Hello We (Lunatic Hill) are searching for a freeware/shareware 3D modelling/animation tool capable of making .X/.3ds files You know any? Tell us please! if you dont wanna tell us in this forum write: lunatic_hill@hotmail.com ------------------------------ -Lunatic Hill -Chill in the Meantime! ------------------------------
-------------------------------Lunatic Hill-Chill in the Meantime!------------------------------
Advertisement
Check out the game dev on the cheap article on this very site, there are many great tools out there for free blender, Amapi4.5 to name but 2. They may not export directly to those files (though I know Amapi does .3ds dunno about blender as I dont use it much at all), there are also many excelent conversion tools out there so look around and I''m sure you''ll find something to your liking.
Thanx...
we´ll go check that out

WE WILL BE BACK!!!!

------------------------------
-Lunatic Hill
-Chill in the Meantime!
-------------------------------Lunatic Hill-Chill in the Meantime!------------------------------
OpenFX is also free.
Try Amabilis 3D Canvas. The freeware version is actually rather good.
milkshape?
You guys need any help? I do 3D stuff http://www.geocities.com/wavesphere2000

Intelligence is like a four-wheel drive vehicle, it enables a person to get stuck deeper and in more remote places.
Intelligence is like a four-wheel drive vehicle, it enables a person to get stuck deeper and in more remote places.
Gaming resources at http://www.geocities.com/atlantis_curry/index.html

see freeware section
You might wanna try Strata 3D.. they have a freeware version now.. dunno the diff between that and Strata 3d pRO THOUGH..

Y0ou also might wanna check on the web or for back issues of
computer arts they are always giving away slightly out of ddate versions of good softeware for free (Cinema 4DXL for example)

http://www.computerarts.co.uk

but like others have said.. blender is supposed to be really good.. if it has to be freeware then your options are pretty small..

are you a student? you sound like one..

honestly if i was a student then i would pic a product that i like and just buy it no matter the cost if i could aford any student versions..

or i would *cough* bearshare.. *cough*

i didnt really say that did i?
(also try used on ebay)

good luck

No matter where you go, there you are -Buckaroo Bonzai
Hi, & thanx to all you guys who posted!

We TRIED Strata 3D.... :
We first found some tutorials for Strata that told us
to make some spheres.... we did so!
Then we were told to use the MeshSmooth command......
.....We did that too.......
PRO VERSION FEATURE!!!!!!

Ooh nice!

And to think, the website says:

WHY ARE WE GIVING AWAY ALL THIS TECKNOLOGY????

What Technology????

Oh, what a sad tale...

But we´ll continue our search FOREVER!!!!!

-Lunatic Hill
-Chill in the Meantime!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement