• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
reiti.net

Hit the Clouds - Fast, Hard, Motion Sensitive

This topic is 1493 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Community! Today I want you present one of my android games called Hit the Clouds

bigtop.jpg

This game is my first approach in trying to get a small, cool and easy to understand game with the use of the motion sensor inside your device. You steer a rocket by tilting your device and the goal is to hit every cloud on the way to the sky.

The rocket is steadily accelerating so the game get's pretty hard very fast.

XMi2901.gif

I will appreciate every feedback about the game, in detail concerning how well does the motion sensitive steering work for you. I am currently not sure if it is the best method of controling a game and if that is working for everyone equally.

I have tried this game on very old phones also and was surprised about the overall performance. Especially on older phones I encountered the one or other problem when the pitch of the device is not in a distinct range, the controlling jiggers a bit.

Hope you like the game! Have Fun!

google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rnet.cloud

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!