• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Marcos_R15

Help to create a Multifunctions Post-Process Anti-aliasing filter

This topic is 1588 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I would that, not necessarily invent, but create a unique AA technique, that not only remove aliasing, well as all make, but also have a supreme quality, upper peformance, color enhancer and sharp image function in other words:

A hybrid smart technique, using the best there is out there, in other techniques like: FXAA/SMAA/CMAA/DLAA and others you may know.

Purpose: free use for game developers & game modding.

I do not have a key idea for it, but can be based on the descriptions.

-Sorry, I'm just dreaming a little louder.

Advertisement
I guess so, the others don't really fit.

If you can't offer money (it doesn't look like) I wouldn't put my hopes too high since this is stuff usually done by computer science Ph.D.s (e.g. SIGGRAPH papers). Good luck though.

I guess so, the others don't really fit.

If you can't offer money (it doesn't look like) I wouldn't put my hopes too high since this is stuff usually done by computer science Ph.D.s (e.g. SIGGRAPH papers). Good luck though.

I can't offer money.
And this project also is not a big thing that will change the world of graphics, and that needs to be done by computer science Ph.D.s and everything else. Just wondering modify any Antialiasing technique like FXAA or SMAA, improving and adding more features.
This is a simple thing that can be done by a game modder.

Just need the help of personal, who likes to help others, that has skill with HLSL, Shaders, Post-processing, Algorithm, 3D Rendering and lots of patience :)

You have said you are not a programmer by this manner. This site is for getting helped, but since you stated you have no programming abilities, we really cannot get to advice you. So the best bet  is to get a programmer to do it, as we understand it. Do not confuse this with no one willing to help, but since you stated you are unable to program - as I understood, you should follow unbird advice.

-Sorry.

You have said you are not a programmer by this manner. This site is for getting helped, but since you stated you have no programming abilities, we really cannot get to advice you. So the best bet  is to get a programmer to do it, as we understand it. Do not confuse this with no one willing to help, but since you stated you are unable to program - as I understood, you should follow unbird advice.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!