• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
arteria

Wedding Celebration!, with free 3d envionment pack for all and discount on store.

This topic is 1672 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

wedding.jpg

Having just proposed to my partner Helen, after 20 years of being together! she has accepted, and we are getting married in August this year. 

With great cheer, i have decided as always with arteria, when there is an occasion, to offer something to the community.

Appropriatally, the medieval church pack will be given away free for 48hours - and there is also a huge discount on the whole site for this period of 80%

To download the free pack, please visit the product page below, and download from the link provided.

Church Pack
http://arteria3d.myshopify.com/collections/3d-asset-packs/products/medieval-church-graveyard-pack

Edited by Arteria3D

Advertisement

Congrats!! I really like your action, gonna download it for sure to do some testing with my own engine.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!