some help pleeeeaaaasssseee

Started by
3 comments, last by Assembler015 22 years, 5 months ago
Okay, I have been working with CFtpConnection and its been working fine (if not fast). I ran into a problem today though, after I run through a bunch of directories I want to get back to the root directory. So I use the SetCurrentDirectory function and I tried passing it a forward slash [\] and a backward slash[/]...that didn''t work so I tried setting it to the ftp address ftp://######## that didn''t work I tried doing ''..'' back to the root, that didn'' work...some help please? I would greatly appreciate it.
Advertisement
Try using Java, its network communications packages are easier to use.
BigB: Could you possibly be any less helpful?

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - - Stephen Roberts
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Man, three replies and the poor fellow still isn''t any closer to receiving any help.
quote:Original post by Arild Fines
BigB: Could you possibly be any less helpful?

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - - Stephen Roberts

I could be this helpful

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement