Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

How is the "continues road" from 80's games called and done ?

This topic is 1668 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Hello all

i like to test the "continues road" effect from 80's racing games . i call it like this i have no idea how it realy called 

the effect that a car is in front of you , and the road is Approaching to you ,
some thing that can seen in games like :


where i can find example of implementing such alurithem ? c++ is prefered but dosn't have to be c++ .
Thanks !




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!