[RELEASE ON GOOGLE PLAY] JOLT

Started by
12 comments, last by Kadua Anoth 9 years, 10 months ago
Hello everyone,
I'm new here, and quite new in the world of game publishing as well.
I have couple of released game on the play store, yet still can't find for the right way to promote it.
Since most of people I ask on the internet recommend this forum, well, I guess I just have to try it then smile.png.
Here it goes :
#
GAME TITLE : JOLT
PLATFORM : ANDROID
FILE SIZE : 8.5 MB
GAME CATEGORY : ACTION
PRICE : FREE
DEVELOPER : KADUA / KADUA ANOTHER (YEP, IT'S ME)
CONTACT DEVELOPER : kadua.another@gmail.com
DESCRIPTION :
annoying, but challenging, yet addictive.
inspired by the old good 'wire loop' game, in this game you must guide your character to survive the endless rail, to reach for the highest score.
contains annoying ads, sorry about that, but of course you can always pay to remove the ads if you like it biggrin.png.
bikin jengkel, namun menantang dan bikin ketagihan.
dibuat berdasarkan prinsip permainan 'wire loop', kamu harus menuntun karakter kamu untuk menyusuri rel tanpa ujung dan bertahan selama mungkin, untuk mencapai skor tertinggi.
terdapat tampilan iklan yang mungkin sedikit mengganggu, tapi tentu saja kamu bisa membayar kapanpun untuk menghilangkan iklan tersebut biggrin.png.
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT MY PAGE AT INDIEDB : http://www.indiedb.com/games/jolt
#
Last part of the description are in Indonesian, just in case some of you wondering.
I'm still trying to improve (aren't we all ?), so, some feedback, please ?, even if it's a negative one, be my guest, and also some rating on the market if you don't mind.
Thank you, and here is some screenshot of it.
TITLE :
g2bf.png
IN GAME :
ufuo.pngfofi.png
q0jb.pngghb2.png
bf0f.pngp36n.png
Advertisement

fixed some bug and a small error.

new update has just uploaded on playstore and indiedb as well. thank you smile.png.

minor bug fix and a few minor changes.

new update has just uploaded on playstore and indiedb as well. thank you :).

also consider check my other post of my other game here : http://www.gamedev.net/topic/657115-release-on-google-play-u-bo-3-in-1/

thank you :).

again, minor bug fix and a few minor changes.

new update has just uploaded on playstore and indiedb as well. thank you smile.png.

fix a couple error, few minor bug fix and some minor changes.
new update has just uploaded on playstore and indiedb as well. thank you :).
updated on 08.06.2014 : minor bug fix and some minor changes.
updated on 09.06.2014 : minor bug fix and some minor changes.
updated on 12.06.2014 :
some design changes.
updated on 13.06.2014 :
again, some design changes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement