Sign in to follow this  

Help with html positioning issue

This topic is 1322 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

so my issue is that when I opne my page in different browsers there are 3 things that change position, how can I fix this? attached is my code

I oppened it in Firefox and Chrome and didn't see anything change position, but some input tags are smaller in chrome.

You'll have to add some browser specific CSS, it's a known problem working with CSS that some browsers do not follow the definitions for some rules. I'm not sure if you can import some CSS sheet that standarizes any browser with the specifications of CSS, but there are things like Bootstrap that solve this differences and make any site look better with good CSS. Maybe that form is to serious and small to use something like bootstrap, so you can search what are the difference for anything that doesn't work and implement a fix for it.

You can define browser specific CSS using this: http://www.webmonkey.com/2010/02/browser-specific_css_hacks/

Edited by DiegoSLTS

Sign in to follow this