texture problem

Started by
13 comments, last by SonShadowCat 22 years, 5 months ago
im using Dev C++ with opengl and i got this weird problem this line does not seem to work( 85 untitled1.cpp implicit declaration of function `int free(...)'') this is the problem line: free(TextureImage[0]->data); // Free The Texture Image Memory whats wrong? "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
Advertisement
I think you have a syntax error.

I came, I saw, I got programmers block.
~V''''lion
~V'lionBugle4d
Include the stdlib.h header file.
wow thx alot guys
how come the Nehe tuts dont say to include that?

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
Don''t know why it''s not in the NeHe tuts. You''ll see that in the ports of the NeHe tutorials to other compilers/OS''es, stdlib.h IS included. On a side note, free is also defined in malloc.h.

Dirk =[Scarab]= Gerrits
Dirk =[Scarab]= Gerrits
now i got another problem

it seems glaux.dll is missing

where do i get it?

There is no glaux.dll. There is a glaux.lib. Glaux sucks anyway, skip to his TGA loading tutorial.

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]
u sure????????

i dont want to miss out on a good learning exp

Glaux hides all of the texture loading code, the TGA tutorial teaches you texture loading a whole lot better (or, at least, it did for me).

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]
uhh which tut # are u talking about?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement