Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Game Testers

This topic is 1318 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have no idea if this is where this goes, but I can't find a better place. I have written an online poker game, and need people to help test it. It is pre-beta stage at the moment. There are likely to be tons of bugs. I have been putting together testing games once a week on Tuesdays at 9:30 PM Eastern US time. It would be awesome if people who understand game development, software development/testing, and poker would be willing to come to the weekly games and help test. Looking for true bugs and also suggestions about usability and so forth. The site is http://www.onlinehomepoker.com/ but the site itself is only minimally functional as I am concentrating on getting the game itself working correctly. PM if you are interested and give me your email address as all communication about the test games will be through email.

Thanks,

Vance

I have no idea if this [the Game Programming forum] is where this goes

It's not. Moving this to Your Announcements, but this might get deleted by another mod.

Sign in to follow this