Ideas on introducing a quest????

Started by
2 comments, last by Android 13 22 years, 5 months ago
Right now im makeing a text bassed game. And I wanted to be able to make some NPC (Non Player Characters) that could ask you to do quests as you talked to them. But after one person did the quest they would not need the quest anymore, because it would be done. Also i want them to be able to reward large groups, for doing the quests. Would you be so kind as to give me some ideas on how i should do this??? (Not spell checked.) Mess with the best, Die like the rest!!
Mess with the best,Die like the rest!!
Advertisement
First of all... I''m not quite clear about this. Is this is a single-player adventure or a MUD? Also, are you sure this is a design question and not a programming question?

-Forcas

"Elvis is alive. He is Barney the purple dinosaur. He is the pied piper that leads our children into the wages of sin and eternal damnation."

-Forcaswriteln("Does this actually work?");
This looks more like programming question then design. However if this is programming question then let me recomend trying world-flags.
This does look more programming related than design. If it''s not, please e-mail me and I''ll move it back to Game Design.

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement