Sign in to follow this  

Review of my game

This topic is 1282 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Guys! biggrin.png

I would like to hear what you all think of my latest project?

This is my new game app called happy puppy which I have created in hope to replace the former popular flappy birds game. Now happy puppy is about controlling the dog and switch from traffic lane to traffic lane in order to avoid getting caught from the dog catchers and reach a long distance as you possible can.

Up in the corner of your screen there will be a counter that counts how long you get without getting caught and you can submit your score to game center or Facebook to compete with your friends, share results and see who can reach the longest distance?

There are also some bonus icons you can collect in order to make it easier for yourself to get a bit further.

If this game have your interest please head over to my Facebook page and support me and also check out the game which can be found on the page with a link to the shop. The game is available for both iPhone and iPad there also be a up coming android version but for more news and features please head over to the page and follow to get the latest news and updates.

And I would also be happy if you would leave a good 5 star review on my game and if you would like to share my page with your friends so we can reach out to more people?

Thank you for your time smile.png

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Puppy/255585637959912?ref_type=bookmark

Sign in to follow this