Sign in to follow this  
patten.austin

Want to criticize a game? Try my game “Letter Bank”, for iOS(&0.99) and Android(FREE). I've included promotional codes.

In Letter Bank you spell words to obtain a score. However, you have access to a pool of letters that can be manipulated, providing the strategic ability to plan words as you play. Accompanied by simplistic design and intuitive touch controls, Letter Bank brings casual mobile users a word game that doesn’t leave your brain mush and competitive players a game where strategy and skill are paramount.

[attachment=22101:iOS Simulator Screen shot May 27, 2014, 4.05.06 PM.png]

[attachment=22102:iOS Simulator Screen shot May 27, 2014, 4.05.19 PM.png]

Highlights:

• Three game modes that encourage strategy, agility and nonsense

• Competitive gameplay allowing friends to judge each others spelling prowess

• No In App Purchases - You get a full game and will never be charged for more content

• Progress tracking for all those special spelling moments - Note: only detects tasks in-game, personal life goals are unimportant and are not tracked

Letter Bank is available for iPhone, iPad ($0.99) and for Android (FREE). For more info see my website; Ancient Anvil Games.

I’ve included 5 promotional codes for the iOS version!

M6P73NFLL9KH

6MWF4P4PLTLP
64WP9TT6KJXK
Y3N7JNPXPWKF
JEJEJ7P9NRH6

iOS Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/letter-bank/id873297701?ls=1&mt=8

Android Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ancientanvil.letterbank

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Letter Bank. My contact details follow.

Dev name: Austin Patten

Email: patten.austin@ancientanvil.com

Skype ID: patten.austin

Twitter: @ancientanvil

Homepage: www.ancientanvil.com

I guess I got the first promo code! Hehe, and within a few seconds I knew I would like this game. Nice clean design also. In the fall, Apple will allow video previews for apps. It would be nice if you had one, or at least on YouTube.

Okay, back to playing...

Sign in to follow this