Mini game for website

Started by
2 comments, last by powerneg 9 years, 10 months ago

Hi everyone,

I am creating a mini game for the website that I am building. You have your own restaurant and you buy rooms and tables and hire waiters and chefs.

Each room has a maximum seating capacity and their are 1 seater, 2 seater, 3 seater, 4 seater and 5 seater tables that you can buy. You can also sell them to get some money back. Each room has a maintenance cost that is paid every minute. If you do not meet that maintenance cost then the room falls into disrepair and can't be used until you can pay the maintenance cost again.

Each waiter has a competency level. This determines how well they do their job. They can take a wrong order, drop food when delivering it to a table and take an order to the wrong table. You can hire and fire waiters at will. Each waiter is paid every minute and if they are not paid then they go on strike until they are paid again.

Each chef has a competency level. This determines how well they do their job. They can cook the wrong food for a table. Each chef is paid every minute and if they are not paid then they go on strike until they are paid again. You can hire and fire chefs at will.

The restaurant rating determines how often customers come to the restaurant. If a group of customers are wating too long to be seated, or if they are waiting too long to have their order taken, or if they are waiting too long for their food or if they are delivered the wrong food then the rating drops. If they are delivered the correct food then the rating goes up.

The game itself is nothing flash just a scrolling text game and you can view the details of the rooms, chefs and waiters and the details of the restaurant in general.

You can play it through this link:

minigame.net76.net

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Advertisement

I don't get it, it is all texted based? whats your target audience? why does it run itself?

Yes it is text based. My target audience is whoever signs up to my website (a virtual pet website). It runs itself just because it does.

You might wanna put some information on the right of the screen(the stuff people have to click buttons for now) like info on different tables at the same time, so they are easier to compare.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement