Sign in to follow this  

[Android Games]BT Games on Google Play

This topic is 1148 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm new around here, but I thought I'd post a link to the games I have available on the Google Play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=BT+Games

Right now, it's really only 2 games, with free versions of each game available. The free versions have limited features.

Lunch Line is a game of tracing your way through a maze before the timer runs out.

Pick a Hand is pretty self explanatory...

I've got a couple other games in the works, and I'll be posting for feedback on those in the coming days/weeks. Thanks for looking!

Starting at 12:01 AM on 10/18 through 11:59 PM on 10/31, I am offering my paid apps for free! They will work on any Android device, but you may need to install the Amazon App Store, if you don't already have it. These are easy to find on any of the Kindle Fire, Fire Phone, or Amazon TV devices.

(Google Store doesn't let me do promotional offers).

The games are Lunch Line Full and Pick A Hand. The other apps are free anyway! Here's the catch, if you are going to download a game (and please do!), please remember to rate and maybe even leave a review.

This is a limited time offer!

Sign in to follow this