Mundial thread

Started by
7 comments, last by walsh06 9 years, 9 months ago

God damn spain is out of the game, I sympatisize spanish, though yet maybe a bit more i sympathisize english (they are nearly out too), damn

Yet may top usual favourite is france..

Advertisement

'98 is here again...

'98 is here again...

the one i remember the most was 8 year ago 2006, this one where zidane hits mazerratti with his head ;/ (with finale france italy) that was great time there in my life for me, this time I see france goes like a wind too, (the one 4 years ago when spain was in finale (with germany?0 i vagually remember - though i remember like there wera happy after the match.. ye remember that)

I think we all know Costa Rica are going to win the world cup. Nothing can stop them now.

The rise of the underdogs biggrin.png

I'm enjoying a lot the World Cup so far, even though I'm not that much of a football fan.

the one 4 years ago when spain was in finale (with germany?0 i vagually remember...)

It was Spain vs The Netherlands, the former won 1-0. That was a very dirty match, if I remember correctly. Ugh.

I don't remember it being very dirty at all. I mean, De Jong should have been red carded for drop kicking a player in the chest, but other than that...

I've tried to watch some games but between my daughter and my job, I have the game on in the background while working and only get to flip back to it when something exciting is building up. It's a bit tougher for me to watch now that it's roughly in my time zone as well. Lot's of fun games and surprises so far.

some say that some should or could feel european solidarity but there i would like argentina to win //hoorrahh

Damnd. Germany will do.

Want to watch an actual good final on Sunday?? Tune in and watch the Munster Hurling Final on sunday. That will actually be entertaining in one the best and oldest sports in the world.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement