Sign in to follow this  
LAURENT*

Thank you.

I've taken a bit of a hiatus but I now know my capabilities better. I made a thread asking how to structure your code. I got plenty of support but it took me a long time to digest the info. I've finally come up with a technique that works for me. I finally K,I,S,S the code. I would like to share my results. A super class that handles everything organized by fancy comments. I can easily locate all my problems, it's simple, and still very organized. My plan went so well, introducing gravity to this game of mines was easy.

Again thanks.

I don’t know in what topic you got what advice, but if what you took from it was to make a super class…

Geekation_piccardDoubleFacepalm.gif

You asked for advice and walked away with the worst possible strategy.  I am literally at a loss for words.

3Jauxrw.jpg

Read Servant of the Lord’s reply.  Over and over and over and over and…

L. Spiro

I was told to be simple. Whoops....... I'll try not to make god objects next projects. Function definitions are still separate from the class. They even get their own c++ file. Matter of fact variables and functions within the super class are separated into very specific categories among the same data type.

Edited by LAURENT*