• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Bennyboy50z

[Free Android] The Recycler + The Robot Uprising

This topic is 1600 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys!  I just wanted to share two of my free android games with you.  They can both be downloaded on the Google Play Store but are also available on alternative stores if you can't access Google Play.  Anyways feel free to check it out and leave feedback!

The Recycler:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BenSays.TheRecyclerFree

The Robot Uprising:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BenSays.TheRobotUprising

The first released game is a 2D runner called "The Recycler".

Store Description:
Jump over obstacles (Recycling Bins) and collect recyclable materials for points! Also be sure to avoid or stomp enemies! Complete 5 different levels + a 6th endless run level. Currently there are 6 different characters to play with. There are also 5 challenges to complete and a personal leader board so that you can store your scores and try to beat them!

81GV2OANY5L.png

817H1zdAcYL.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second game I want to share is a 2D top-down game called "The Robot Uprising".

Store Description:

The Robot-Apocalypse is here! Survive as many days as you can during The Robot Uprising! The Robot Uprising is a Top-Down 2D game built using the Unity Engine.

-Find supplies such as medkits and wood which can be used to upgrade your base, sword stats, and medkit stats.
-Destroy Boss-Bots to collect a variety of different swords.
-Every few days the robots get more difficult and new ones may spawn.

81JRnsp46lL.png

Edited by Bennyboy50z

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!