How do you get ideas for new games?

Started by
39 comments, last by Servant of the Lord 9 years, 9 months ago

I find things I want to play with.

Advertisement

I can't think of any interesting idea for a game to make.

Why do you need an idea? This is not a frivolous question.

- So this is unexpected, but very true observation. While still creating games for only hobby purposes, You need an idea for an interesting time spending. Sometimes your idea You can build up to a commercial use ..

Good luck in your work.

(c) 2000 by "vvv2".

Me? You asking to me?

Okay, here! I have 3 guys (my school, I mean classmate, otherword, 'my friends') in my team, but they are all dumb (because they didn't help me in the other part of the development). They give me idea for my game. So let's just call they are supporter. But you are asking me where I got an idea for my game. Okay, that's me, my story.

Sorry, if I do something wrong (in english, rude maybe, or... or... whatever!) or mistaken something! I just, uh you know, learning!

I can't think of any interesting idea for a game to make.

Why do you need an idea? This is not a frivolous question.

- So this is unexpected, but very true observation. While still creating games for only hobby purposes, You need an idea for an interesting time spending. Sometimes your idea You can build up to a commercial use ..

Good luck in your work.

Oh, wait! You mean, that I can sell my idea to public? Where? Where I can do that? Please tell me! I'm curious!

Sorry, if I do something wrong (in english, rude maybe, or... or... whatever!) or mistaken something! I just, uh you know, learning!

What??? -1? What happen with you guys? AH! *sob* :(( :(

What??? -1? What happen with you guys? AH! *sob* sad.png( sad.png

I guess peoples think that : "This response is not useful and does not improve the conversation"

Which is kind of true, because you are answering the question : "So how do you normally come up with idea?" with "Okay, that's me [who come up with an idea]", so yeah, not really usefull ^^' (And bonus point for managing to trash people in the process :) )

The question here is How, not Who

Oh, wait! You mean, that I can sell my idea to public? Where? Where I can do that? Please tell me! I'm curious!

Even though, I don't think it was your intention, but this sentence seems sarcastic to me. And being sarcastic to a perfectly valid answer is kind of rude. If it is not mean to be sarcastic, then this is kind of out of place and would need a whole other thread to answer this.

Anyway, don't feel bad, and just try again next time :D

No. You can't. http://sloperama.com/advice/idea.htm

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

But, please??? NO dislike! Hey, can you help me get the RID out of here! With, ummm 1+? Please, or pretty please??? It affect my rating from 101 - Netural to 99 - Learning (Or could just someone read that "I am learning". And, if someone think my post is unuseful, just hmmm... Ignore'em, please! Thank, aw! No -1, please! Can you? thank again!

Anyway, don't feel bad, and just try again next time

Oh, right! Thanks! It seem you were friendly than... umm, the other! I hope am I right, uhhh... right? Thanks!

Oh, right, +1, thanks! But which post? Is that you or anyone else? Also, sorry for spamming in your half or really curious post thanks! I'm out!

"Finally! He out!"

Craap, you mr...!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement