• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Vedin Islamovic

Vehicle Mania Online

This topic is 1408 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello to all members my name is Vedin .  Today I want to show some progress from online racing game that I am currently making , but I will first explain idea and where I got inspiration to start development . My childhood was really good I loved playing with my friends but more than playing we loved to get in trouble and then my parents bought me a old sega (in my country old console for playing nes games haha) I loved new toy ahha and parents saw that I am interested and they tought sega console can save me from possible death hahahaha . First game I played was Super Mario and this game is absolutely something that motivated me to become game developer  . I remember day when Super Mario became first completed game in my life then I took pencil and started drawing new stages  and I can say that my life is dedicated to religion , family , and games . Then I got ps1,ps2 and my first computer  and I used pc with next specifications 512 mb ram and 64 mb graphic card to create some mini games and of course my Super Mario game . After this I stopped my game development life and became sportsman and I was using my pc only half hour on day  I was successful but when I get to the moment that I can start earning money I was scared that that life will be only cage and I decided to get back old life and do what makes me happy . I started to think about game that I would play without complicated graphics but interesting gameplay and physics  , I also remember playing Crash Bandicoot cart racing on my playstation then idea was born . I decided to make mix of simple graphic and interesting gameplay and  started development of Vehicle Mania . In Vehicle Mania you can race online , upgrade or edit your vehicle with your name sticker,guns,helicopter paddle,rims,wheels or you can sell and show off your vehicle to other players . Game will include very very big maps and we will  make beautiful landscapes also if I start this fulltime you can expect a map editor for every player where you can make and share maps with your friends or other players .

FIRST PICTURES  :

profilsmalllogo.png

First cars  :

naslovna.pngOne type of different 50 types trees that you will find in game :

treeexamplehq.png

If you want visit vehicle mania indiedb page : 

http://www.indiedb.com/games/vehicle-mania

My website : 

http://islat3d.net

More updates coming ,  visit vehicle mania indiedb page to see turntable of simple car with helicopter atachment . 

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!