Simple XML Parser Lib For Game

Started by
1 comment, last by ChineseBoyZipxin 9 years, 9 months ago

The Game Development usually have it's own configuration. you have good choose to use xml to make your game config.
So, the OnlyXML Lib for your goods choose.
This Lib Designed for game optimization and Have the advantages of TinyXML

You can visit the following web site access to source code
https://github.com/zipxin/OnlyXML

ps?I am Chinese Boy , The English is not very well,Please forgive me

Advertisement
Congratulations on releasing your library! I've only taken a brief look at your library. What encoding are you using for your files? I can't seem to get any of my text editors (including Visual Studio 2013) to render the Chinese glyphs correctly.

Additionally, are you looking for critique of your library? I'm sure there are a few members including myself that would be willing to review your code. Usually, when releasing a utility library such as yours, it's generally good to provide a "test suite": Some code that will thoroughly test your library against a wide variety of well-formed and ill-formed XML. I'd be interested to see how well your library would compare against a well established library such as tinyxml.

Also, can we get a moderator to move this to the "Your Announcements" board?

Thank you for your reply. The encoding I am use is Chinese Standard Extension Character Encoding (GBK). But,don't worry Chinese character rendering this problem, I will use English to write about some of the information, the library including performance, error logs, and also test unit and The advantages info of the library, thank you for your advice.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement