• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
fatboxsoftware

The Undead Character Asset Pack

This topic is 1416 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is a campaign to fund the creation of a large zombie character asset pack optimized for high end mobile platform development. These assets are intended for indie game developers on a budget.

The target platforms are iOS/Android/Amazon, and all other various latest gen mobile devices and tablets. You'll be able to change her/his clothing and put him in shorts, pants, shirts, etc. These characters will target the newer gen mobile devices. This allows me to give them a bit more visual fidelity than some of my other low poly work. I don't see any reason to support devices like the iPhone 3GS any longer, considering Apple themselves don't even support them.

Some preview images.

Preview-01.png

Preview-02.png

Preview-04.png

Preview-05.png 

Preview-07.png

Advertisement
First update, showing some of the development process. I'll be getting to the changes and polish soon enough, but wanted to first set up easy ways for other non-artists to customize the look of the characters.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!