• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
pandulapeter

[ANDROID][FREE] Space Smuggler - A new sci-fi action game

This topic is 1416 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi! smile.png I'd like to share my new game, a 2D side scrolling shooter / platformer with social integration.

signature2.png

Explore the galaxy, customize your ship and fight your enemies in space and on planets as well! This action-packed sci-fi game combines platformers and shoot'em ups with RPG elements. You're not destined to save the world or to change it in any significant way, you're just an imprisoned ex-smuggler trying to escape and start a new life.

Space Smuggler features realistic physics, a puzzling story (even though it might start out somewhat generic, wait for the twist) and roughly 35-40 minutes of gameplay after which the Endless Mode becomes available. The Google Play Game Services integration includes Achievements and online Leaderboards.

001small_zps815b87f6.png  002small_zps02175297.png

003small_zps16c4818d.png  004small_zpse4697474.png

[youtube]https:

[/youtube]

To download Space Smuggler for free, go to the Google Play Store. It supports devices running Android 4.0 or higher.

en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

If you like it, please consider writing a review! Any feedback is highly appreciated. For more info, check out my website.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!