• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jwagner

[iOS & Android] Angularis - Arcade Tap Game

This topic is 1485 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone!

We just released our first mobile game. We are a team of two good friends. I am the app and web designer and my colleague does the coding parts. It is also our first unity3D project and we are very excited what you think about it.

If you have the time, please give it a try clear.png http://www.owleet.com/angularis/

(Unfortunately, the iOS version ist still under review. hope it will be released soon)

THX to all,
Jan

Advertisement

Why do we not get a reply? Don't you like the game? We would really appreciate some feedback, only then we can improve it :) Please help us. Thx

Edited by owleetEU

Hi Jan,

the game looks simple, but seems to be fun though. Unfortunately, I cannot test it directly, because I have no Android device (yet). So my feedback is really based on the video you posted! To keep it short, here is what I like, what I dislike, and what is not quite clear to me:

What I dislike:

• The background music sounds too epic for this kind of game :-), but I guess it is not included in the game
  • The black background... maybe you can enhance it with some kind of starfield as the "colorful bars" that you need to hit are also floating from the background to the foreground.

What I like:

• The plain and simple graphics (except for the black background :-))
  • The game idea itself

General Questions:

• What kind of game modi do you have? Against time? Number of hits without failure? etc.?
  • Did you think about higher difficulties like using more degrees (e.g. 45 instead of 90).
  • Did you think about multiplayer on the same device? To me, the game asks for a split screen and a 2-player mode :-)

Hopefully, I my feedback will help you to improve your game and I will stay tuned when it launches on the App Store.

- Lars

Hi Lars,

thank you for your feedback! The epic background music is absolutely not the background music of the game :D

The only game mode is against time. Every 5 hits without failure the speed will be increased by 10% and it definitely gets hard. There are three difficulties to choose (square, hexagon and octagon)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!