Flash game dev

Started by
3 comments, last by M.Q 9 years, 9 months ago

Hello, I have created several flash games more puzzles, now I need to create story beside puzzle adventure game, I don't know how to start as I'm more begginer then proffessional, animation is not a problem but connect puzzles and story, its different so I needs to make somthing like this http://www.loglod.org/play-game/9820-Obama-In-the-Dark-3

I need to know maybe there is some engines or tutorials, please if you have some info write it.

Thanks

Advertisement

What specifically are you having trouble with? Do you need help with designing this type of game, with writing a story, with the technical stuff (programming?), or what?

Your current question is very vague and broad, so it's hard to really suggest anything or offer help without more specific details.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Hello, Thanks for replay, I'm sorry I'll try to explain, I will write story it's not a problem but I don't know how to programm this I have expirence with simple puzzle games, but I really don't know how to develop this kind of game, maybe you know some example to use it.

thanks

The only engine I know for such games is Adventure Game Studio.

Still, I think it can't export to browsers, so you'd be cutting out a considerable chunk of your audience for this type of games.

The only engine I know for such games is Adventure Game Studio.

Still, I think it can't export to browsers, so you'd be cutting out a considerable chunk of your audience for this type of games.

Yes it's somthing I search for, thanks a lot. only problem i can't export flash :(( not html 5 or unity but anyway it's good way to start my search. Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement