Mobile chat sounds.

Started by
2 comments, last by dsm1891 9 years, 8 months ago
Alright first of all, i was sitting in chat on my phone in a restraunt when someone entered and that goddamn doorbell sound played, several people turned to stare at me l...it was very annoying. Can we make the noises opt-in, not opt-out please. Many times i've been alone at home when that thing goes off and i check my door before i realize it was the chat.

Secondly, the mobile version of chat could use some serious improvments. The sidebar(including buttons to disable sounds) are completly omitted. If someone starts a private chat with you, there is no way to return to the main chat, even with a refresh.

In short could someone please tinker with the chat settings to make it more usable on mobile.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
Advertisement

Many times i've been alone at home when that thing goes off and i check my door before i realize it was the chat.

You are not alone. I've done this and feel like a crazy person every time. tongue.png

Indie games are what indie movies were in the early 90s -- half-baked, poorly executed wastes of time that will quickly fall out of fashion. Now go make Minecraft with wizards and watch the dozen or so remakes of Reservior Dogs.

Secondly, the mobile version of chat could use some serious improvments. The sidebar(including buttons to disable sounds) are completly omitted. If someone starts a private chat with you, there is no way to return to the main chat, even with a refresh.
Hm thats weird, it was working before IIRC.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

DING DONG

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement