New Earth RPG

Started by
26 comments, last by RLS0812 9 years, 8 months ago

Okay first off let me tell you about my RPG. You are on an earth-like planet completely new to you and you have to survive so that you can have children that will survive.

You start off in a zone where it isn't all that cold but there is a freeze-thaw cycle all winter so you can get maple syrup and it isn't all that hot either.

The maples give you 10 gallons per tree per month of sap and for every 40 gallons of sap you get 1 gallon of syrup. You need at least 5 gallons and at most 12 gallons of syrup per year. It might add up but you can handle it.

The cows can vary from 1 gallon per sitting to 10 gallons per sitting of milk that is produced. You need at least 2 gallons of milk for every batch of cheese.

The chickens can lay from 180-320 eggs a year and at most 7 eggs per week. This leaves 45 days without egg laying. What would be the minimum rate of egg laying?

The gestation period for both humans and cows is 40 weeks. Here are the multiple birth rates for cows:
twins: 1-7%
triplets: 1 in 105,000 to 1 in 2 million for gestation, 1 in 8 million for all 3 being alive at birth
Quadruplets: 1 in 700,000 for gestation, 1 in 11.2 million for all 4 being alive at birth

I want this to be virtual and have a chat.

I know these languages:
Javascript
HTML
Ruby
Python
CSS
C++
PHP

I also want it in 3D and I want shortcuts for these commands:
Pick Up
Put Down
Use
Build
Cook
Milk

Have sexual intercourse
Check for pregnancy
Plant
Water
Fertilize
Harvest(this also applies to eggs)
Hunt
Check for symptoms of illness
Diagnose the illness
Treat the illness
Train
Feed
Play(this applies to children)
Sleep
Put to bed
Wake up
Go to the bathroom
Do homework
Teach

Last but not least I want this to be online and want something for making an account.

note: After somebody asked me where have sexual intercourse is on that list I put it there and I also thought I was missing something. And the check for pregnancy action not only applies to humans taking a pregnancy test but also applies to rectal palpitation to check for pregnancy in cows and horses.

Advertisement

Thank you for telling us that.

void hurrrrrrrr() {__asm sub [ebp+4],5;}

There are ten kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
The chickens can lay from 180-320 eggs a year and at most 7 eggs per week. This leaves 45 days without egg laying. What would be the minimum rate of egg laying?

Sounds like a math homework x)

The gestation period for both humans and cows is 40 weeks. Here are the multiple birth rates for cows:
twins: 1-7%
triplets: 1 in 105,000 to 1 in 2 million for gestation, 1 in 8 million for all 3 being alive at birth
Quadruplets: 1 in 700,000 for gestation, 1 in 11.2 million for all 4 being alive at birth

I'm wondering if these datas are accurate?

Ok, we know that you want many (many) things, but what do you want from us?

Because the only thing I can say now is "Cool story bro." ^^'

Lastly, and maybe a little offensive and having nothing to do with the post, are you by chance canadian? (Of course, feel free to not answer, -1 my post if you find my question misplaced :) )

Your chickens must lay at least 0.73 eggs per day.
Any less will greatly infuriate your target audience.

Your chickens must lay at least 0.73 eggs per day.
Any less will greatly infuriate your target audience.

I greatly disagree with you, sir. First, are the chickens European or African?

I am wanting to make a game like this and I am wanting a game dev team to help me do it.

The data on twins, triplets, and quadruplets is from scientific research on how often cows have multiples and how often all of them are alive during birth so I think it is accurate. I know the gestation period one is because again scientists have researched it and found 40 weeks to be the average in the wide range of length of pregnancy leading to birth instead of miscarriage.

They have also researched on the amount of milk per sitting that a cow produces and found that it could be anywhere from 1 to 10 gallons and same thing for the 180-320 eggs per year for chickens so I think those data are also accurate.

They are european chickens.

I am wanting to make a game like this and I am wanting a game dev team to help me do it.

First of all, you may read this : http://sloperama.com/advice/idea.html, and also this : http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson43.htm

Second... well, glad to know that your datas are correct.

Pick Up
Put Down
Use
Build
Cook
Milk
Check for pregnancy
Plant
Water
Fertilize
Harvest(this also applies to eggs)
Hunt
Check for symptoms of illness
Diagnose the illness
Treat the illness
Train
Feed
Play(this applies to children)
Sleep
Put to bed
Wake up
Go to the bathroom
Do homework
Teach

Where is "Have sexual intercourse" on this list?

This list demonstrate the action of the player, so having sexual intercourse would mean that the player himslef will have sexual intercourse. With the cows. And the chickens. Wich is, technically possible, but not so much from a morality point of view. RIght?

This list demonstrate the action of the player, so having sexual intercourse would mean that the player himslef will have sexual intercourse. With the cows. And the chickens. Wich is, technically possible, but not so much from a morality point of view. RIght?

Why wouldn't it make sense to have sexual intercourse with a human being? To make children? And then check for pregnancy?

That was what I meant.

It was just a joke. Doesn't need to be taken seriously in the context of the game even.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement