who knows the masm version of OpenGL ?

Started by
18 comments, last by comofmic at juno dot com 22 years, 5 months ago
if theres anyone in here , who''s not an ass it would be nice if they would write a simple , approx. 2 foot strip of OpenGL display list code or less . they wont write any in masm just in a masm script & slightly altered OpenGL code . they will recieve 50% of everything & anything whatever they want to add can be added . comofmic@juno.com
Advertisement
You know, I''ve seen you post this request many times now, and I must confess I''m still not sure what you''re asking for.
Ditto....
you do know what a display list is ?
you can write instructions in a display list & when ever you write the name of the list in your program it executes like an instruction or subroutine . i got documentation of the internet but it gives no examples or definitions .
MASM script w/ OpenGL, approx. 2 feet strip of code? wtf? I''ll get 50% of anything? Can you give me 50% of a billion dollars? If I do this thing? hahaha
-- master_ball --------------------------------student seeking future game dev career, advice welcome
If you just want to know how to call openGL from masm, look at the examples here.

http://www.cyd.liu.se/~micol972/site/asm.htm
yes, i know what a display list is.

However,......there are a few things i''m not familiar with..

Like,

1]A 2 foot strip of OpenGl code (what is a 2 foot strip of code?)
2]Masm "script" (scripting in masm, huh, i dont get it)
3]Slightly altered OpenGL code (wtf is this?)
4]nor do i know or understand the meaning of "masm version" of OpenGL, what version is that exactly, i''m not familiar..????

5]Basically, nobody can answer your question because you dont know how to ask it. Go read some more, and then come back when your terminoligy is at least correct.

Famine
somebody set up us the bomb ?
You have no chance to survive, make your time!

Looking for a serious game project?
www.xgameproject.com
HELLO! is anybody out there ?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement