Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rift

Nuke3D?

Rift    122
I was reccommended to look for a 3D game engine called Nuke 3D. I can''t find it anywhere, however, I found an engine called Nuke Engine...problem is, it''s still under development. And that''s all I''ve been able to find after a couple hours of searching.

Oluseyi    2103
Maybe they meant the engine with which the original Duke Nukem 3D was made? It might be available from Apogee.

I wanna work for Microsoft!

Oluseyi    2103
I nearly posted the same thing, but was hesitant because I''m not sure... anyway, a quick trip to Google (sound the bugle!) should rectify that.

Follow the link.

I wanna work for Microsoft!

neonstar    122
Nuke3D is a different engine that used to be floating around the net and GameDev and was known as NukeDX for a while. I don''t remember the addie, but it definitely wasn''t the engine used for Duke 3D. That was the BUILD engine by Ken Silverman.

dave

--
david@neonstar.net
neonstar entertainment

Cyberdrek    100
quote:
Original post by Rift
I was reccommended to look for a 3D game engine called Nuke 3D.
I can''t find it anywhere, however, I found an engine called Nuke Engine...problem is, it''s still under development. And that''s all I''ve been able to find after a couple hours of searching.

Here''s the address for the engine:

www.nukesoftware.com

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
Headhunter Soft
A division of DLC Multimedia

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!

"gitty up" -- Kramer

Rift    122
Well, from the sounds of it, NukeDX (Same page I found earlier) is for 2D games only, but I could be wrong. I actually probably am, but I don''t see any shots of games made with it anywhere. :/