Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cocorini

The ICQ is a nightmare!! (is show even in full screen!)

Cocorini    122
Probably one or ALL of you peole wake up in the nights screaming "ICQ!!!".... or maybe only me ... Anyway, I dont have idea how to make the ICQ don''t show when I''m in my game. You kwon, when you move the little bastard to the right and he it use all the side form top to bottom. well... thank you for reading this... cya cocorini

TheSisko    122
Uhm can''t you just minimize it? The only thing that''s left after you do that is that small sweet flower in the right bottom of your screen!

Cocorini    122
Of course I can... but I dont like to write in classical readme.txt: "The ICQ can make the video do some weir things, please minimize it".
Is not very nice... you kwon what I mean?

Anyway... I think that I will have to live with it.

thnx
cocorini

Lumin    122
Never had a problem with ICQ and I have used it since its early days. But then again I like to have my ICQ minimized at all times .. and even tho I dont it never popup in any of the games I play or videos so I bet you can fix that from the config screen.

Midnight Coder    122
You don''t need to put anything in your readme, you aren''t responsible for other programs that the user may be running which messes you up. As far as I know, even the majority of commercial games out there have the same problems with ICQ. Your users will know to minimize the thing when they run the game (most people will probably close it to have a minimum amount of programs running with the game).