Sign in to follow this  
Dragonthunder

Sand?: free RPG game!

Hello everyone! I'm the maker of Sand?.

What is Sand??
Sand? is an absolutely fully free RPG-game. Go on an epic journey with Roselina and Jake! Fight cool battles, gather resources, and increase your powers in your adventure to save the kingdom while you're listening to awesome BGM in Sand?! Sand? means thunder in Japanese.

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkU2-X3Wm2g

Screenshots
[spoiler]1.png

2.png

3.png[/spoiler]

Bugs
[spoiler]Despite the game is playtested multiple times it is very likely that there are still bugs present in the game. If you spot a bug it would be awesome if you reported it by opening a topic in the official feedback board, sending me an email (contact@hierisingo.nl) or you can even Tweet me (@HereisIngo) if you like. I'm aware that the game can have grammar mistakes in it, I'm sorry for that.[/spoiler]

Updates
[spoiler]Of course the game will have updates, things that fix bugs and even add new features! You can find more information about updating on the official main download page.[/spoiler]

Support
[spoiler]You want to donate? Sorry, that's not possible. But you can show your support for Sand? by linking your friends to here. You can also fill in a feedback form to support future development. It's also awesome if you put this picture in your signature on an internet forum like this one. There is currently 1 picture available.
[hr]
s7o4j0v.png
[spoiler]

[url=http://sanda.hierisingo.nl/download][img=http://i.imgur.com/s7o4j0v.png][/url]

[/spoiler]
[hr][/spoiler]

Tips/help
[spoiler]

• Alt+enter is full screen
  • More to come

[/spoiler]

Installation
[spoiler]

• Download Sand? (see below)
  • Save the file somewhere where you can find it, for example your desktop (if your browser asks if it should save or open the file, choose save, otherwise it won't work)
  • Extract Sanda.zip (really extract it, don't run the game without extracting it, otherwise you won't be able to save)
  • Run Game.exe and the game will start!

Note: Sand? can also run on Linux and Mac OSX, you only need Wine to run it. (Mac OSX is not tested)[/spoiler]

Download
Ready for it? Here you go!

dl.png

System requirements
[spoiler]OS: Microsoft Windows, Linux with Wine installed, *Mac OSX With Wine installed
Space: 270 MB free hard drive space

*Mac OSX has not been tested yet, but it should work.[/spoiler]

Links
Official main download page
Official Facebook page
Official Steam group
Developer's Twitter

Yes, I did use RPG VX Ace to make this game...

Edited by Dragonthunder

Sand? v1.0.3 released!

That’s right! Sand? version 1.0.3 released! Including many language/bug fixes. Thanks to Pixelated for reporting them. 

The new version can be download from the new download page, more information about updating is available here

Full changelog: 

– Many language fixes (mainly in the English language) 
– Fixed a bug the player was able to move through walls in some places 
– Fixed being able to select the Spark map during battles

Sign in to follow this