Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

big nasty

easy online games

big nasty    122
whats a tool that you need no programming or not alot of programming to make online multiplayer games in 2d or 3d or both.Also what the easiest language to learn that you can make graphic games with. Thanks

jwalker    122
hmmm...
flash maybe ??

you can make simple online games with just flash and a bit of
lingo scripting .

flash is a macromedia product..

{ Stating the obvious never helped any situation !! }

big nasty    122
does flash make online multiplayer games that lots of people can play at 1 time.Also where can i get flash at and tutorials and stuff.1 more thing can i make good games with flash or is it limited

Endless Winter    122
It''s not a game making program. It''s what people use for intros on sites and stuff like that. Interactive web content with vector images really, and it''s scriptable.

There''s really no easy way to make a game dude... a good one at least. Learn C++.

Guest Anonymous Poster   
Guest Anonymous Poster
Flash is a Macromedia product. It is kind of pricy. it is somewhere between $300-600. There are a lot of tutorial sites out there on it. Search in google.com.

I don''t know about multiplayer aspects, but you can make some interesting things in Flash.

rileyriley    235
I''ve seen chat programs in flash, so I don''t see why you couldn''t make a multiplayer game with it. But you will need programming knowledge - there aren''t too many packages that will let you create a game without it. I''d recommend C++ also, but I get the feeling you want a more immediate result than that could give you. If that''s the case, then yes, something like Flash or maybe HyperCard on the macs (my first visual game ever was in HyperCard.. ahhh..) would probably be a good solution.

Hope this helps -
- riley